Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to Yoruichi Shihōin page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started!
- Please sign in every time you edit, so that we can recognize you!
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Ok just to point out your blog was deleted. We aren't doing any this good guy should die type of thing here anymore. Its been done and quite frankly no one puts up something that will logically benefit the story. Not that any of these ideas are gonna take place. But the only thing ever placed is someone personal preference which has more to do with them then the storyline. It also shows one sided disrespect for the characters. Bad guys die thats a given one way or another. Not all stories are good because a good guy dies. --Salubri (Talk) 16:57, June 14, 2010 (UTC)
Yeah, I liked all of David Tennants seasons but the last one was not the best. He is my favorite doctor though. I actually liked the last two episodes of this past season, especially the "fezes are cool" followed by them destroying the fez. Matt Smith did an excellent job, I hope he stays for a few seasons--God (Pray) 16:52, July 4, 2010 (UTC)