Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Bleach: Brave Souls page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started! Also check out THIS BLOG for helpful information to help you understand the wiki and where you can start if you are interested in contributing here.
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Re: Requesting coloured pic of Gerard
Re: Actual pic of Mimihagi
Erm, being in a navbox does not have any relation to something being canon or not. It exists solely to aid navigation to all related pages. Aura having a piece of the SK is related therefore I put her in. ~~Ууp <talk> 20:49, February 13, 2020 (UTC)
- Im going to say no. They were not actually used and so have no connection to it. ~~Ууp <talk> 10:11, February 14, 2020 (UTC)
We dont know if Hubert had one or not as it was never stated either way for him or if they even had epithets to go with their powers back them. So Unknown is indeed the correct way to label that. Agree also on the Schutzstaffel. Id say it makes more sense for Quilge to be grouped with the (probably his) two Arrancar recruits so he goes down the list. The 2 arrancar are notable precisely because of their species. Hollows are the antithesis of Quincy afterall. And Ive redone the species list as "Other Designation" because (as you suggest) the 2 arrancar can be noted as such in the first column. I think that adds much more value that the species did. ~~Ууp <talk> 12:41, February 15, 2020 (UTC)
Re: why not just enlarge the image and then crop it slightly
Re: Unlock Shaz's talk page
Re: Add Hubert and Shaz to the SternRitterMembers template
Sorry for being curt but I dont have huge amount of time to think how best to word this. While I appreciate that things need to be done, could you please reflect on the way you write your messages to me. Some of your messages come across as orders rather than anything else. I dont need to be told "Put Unknown for their Epithet and Unique Ability" etc. I can figure that out myself. I would normally ignore that since the points youre making are valid, but as I may not be around the next few days, I suggest you try using the article talk pages so other admins can see any issues you raise as I will be unable to deal with them. I just dont want others to feel riled by you when you ask something. ~~Ууp <talk> 11:35, February 21, 2020 (UTC)
- So you want me to be less direct? OK. I normally do that for edits that I feel are extremely obvious (which you agree), but the pages in question are locked. I've made talk pages and/or asked for opinions before on edits I wasn't 100% confident in. Lightning Laxus (talk) 16:23, February 21, 2020 (UTC)
Re: Requesting pic of Pernida's hand
Re: Requesting pic of Hikifune's cooking
Re: Requesting pic of Uryu drinking Yhwach's blood
Re: Requesting pic of Yhwach's power returning to him
Re: Requesting pic of Yammy's black cero
- Might just be the skin tone he gains in Resurrección, the rest of the chapter has him colored the same.--Xilinoc (talk) 15:27, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
- I find tha weird. Why was it black in the manga, but in the anime a dark red? I know Ulquiorra said that the Black Cero is used by all the Espada in their Release forms, but Yammy get it is just not far. Darkmachines (talk)
- *shrugs* Lightning Laxus (talk) 17:57, March 23, 2020 (UTC)
Re: How would I cite the end of chapter tidbits?
Hello there, I was looking over things I saw something that still bother me is that even if he wasn't real Guenael Lee was still a SternRitter and introduce as one too. I was wondering if he should be put into the SternRitter page list too? Darkmachines (talk)
Ok I see your point, but Guenael was alive with his own power, personality, and etc. It just feel weird, which it way I don't like Gremmy and why I feel sorry for Shaz, but happy he broke free from Gremmy's control to become alive and earn his proper place in the SternRitter by Yhwach. Darkmachines (talk)
Re: Quincy Image Gallery
Our gifs are there to demonstrate how techniques are used, not just the bare basics, but how techniques are utilised by different characters, which is why we have every instant, or try to have every instant, of use in the anime made into a gif of every technique. When the anime comes out of the final arc, I will add to that gif and make more of them.
- It depends entirely on each situation. Its not a one answer for all, but when I have uploaded a Gif I haven't just quickly made it, I have usually spent quite a bit of time using different versions to see what works best with each given context. Zangetsu didn't just appear and use it, everything around, like Kenpachi walking away, froze, essentially real time was suspended and Ichigo taken into his inner world. There was a wider context to that use of it and the gif demonstrates that wider context.
Re: Where is it confirmed about Yachiru?
- That's what I've heard mentioned in discussions about said novels, yes. And if it's not, we're not adding it to the page in any capacity because we don't list "implications", even in trivia.--Xilinoc (talk) 18:08, May 1, 2020 (UTC)
Re: Why the Balgo revert?
There is a difference, actually: Dragonclads have that collar around their neck, whether automatically or due to Wing Bind (see: Macy), and he wears a different outfits before and after being designated as once. Additionally, it's VERY MUCH speculation to claim that he was a Dragonclad the whole time and thus could never be classified as solely Human when he was completely unable to see Dragons until Shelby bit him, indicating that was the trigger.--Xilinoc (talk) 16:56, September 15, 2020 (UTC)