Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Ōin page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started! Also check out THIS BLOG for helpful information to help you understand the wiki and where you can start if you are interested in contributing here.
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Edit Warring Alert
Hi there, my name is SunXia and I am a member of the team here at Bleach Wiki. I am here to give you some helpful guidance on our policies here that are specific to our Wiki. You have been edit warring on the wiki; do not re-add any undone edits. This is a serious violation of the wiki policies. Instead, create a talk page discussion regarding the edit.
Additional Notes: Your additional notes are unneeded and unreferenced and against policy
RE: Undone Edit
I know you messaged Sal but thought would drop a quicker response as I'm at a UK timezone and he isn't and won't be on until later. Basically, we have a policy here to ensure consistency that means translation stuff must be discussed in the Bleach Wiki:Translation Corner and then agreed upon. You could join the corner if you want but you would need to show us your experience as we like to ensure accuracy and consistent work. Otherwise everything would be everywhere and people would be able to edit war over such things and we wouldn't know otherwise. So please take it there. Nobody is saying you are wrong, just that these types of changes must be done with discussion and proof and such. Hope that helps.
If that is the policy for this wiki, then this is probably as far as I can contribute towards correcting translations. Since I am not contributing to this wiki long-term, then I suppose it's fine to leave my edit unresolved. I can at least apologize in advance for any disturbance that may arose from this situation.
I might as well apologize for the edit warring years ago as well. I will concede that the edit in question was clearly illegitimate, but also in part of juvenile indiscretion. Regardless, have a good day!
- You don't have to contribute long term you can put it in the translation corner if you would like and long term, usually sporadic translators can comment on it. It they're wrong sure would rather they be fixed. Just we prefer discussion and agreement and such sorry for the inconvenience.