Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Yyp page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started! Also check out THIS BLOG for helpful information to help you understand the wiki and where you can start if you are interested in contributing here.
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
Re: Overlord Wiki Affiliation
Your account does not appear to have any activity on the Overlord Wiki and you are not showing up as an admin there. I cannot entertain an affiliation request from someone who appears to be unconnected to the wiki in question. If this is somehow a mistake, I regret to inform you that this wiki has high standards when it comes to affiliation which the Overlord Wiki does not meet - chiefly the lack of source referencing on seemingly most pages. This would have to be corrected before we could consider any request. Regards, ~~Ууp <talk> 14:41, June 10, 2019 (UTC)
- Ah, thanks for clearing that up. I was wondering why a game wiki was asking to affiliate. I've looked your wiki over and it appears to meet our criteria so I am happy to add it as an affiliate. Could you upload your wordmark and I'll add it to our affiliation template ~~Ууp <talk> 13:17, June 11, 2019 (UTC)