Welcome to Bleach Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the Ashido Kanō page, and thanks for joining our community! There's a lot to do around here, so I hope you'll stay with us and make many more improvements.
- Recent changes is a great first stop, because you can see what pages other people have been editing, and where you can help.
- Questions? You can ask on the "discussion" page associated with each article, or post a message on my talk page!
- Don't know what to do? The Community Portal has an outline of the site, and has links to pages to get you started! Also check out THIS BLOG for helpful information to help you understand the wiki and where you can start if you are interested in contributing here.
- Here are some more pages you might find useful:
- Sign your name in discussions by typing ~~~~, which automatically adds your signature and the date, so we know who's talking!
You know, I appreciate the help in filling out novel articles, I really do. But for the love of kami, do it remotely properly at least. The abysmal way this is done is just doing more harm than good. Timjer (talk) 08:32, February 3, 2020 (UTC)
- While I appreciate your zeal, could you please stop spamming small edits? And could you try to adhere to the manual of style? Because you're only giving us more work than you're actually helping. Thank you. Timjer (talk) 10:59, February 3, 2020 (UTC)
Hi there, my name is Yyp and I am a member of the team here at Bleach Wiki. I am here to help guide you on our Policies here as you may not be familiar with them. According to our Policy Guide, you are violating our Edit Fluffing rule. This term may be unfamiliar with you but it includes doing the following:
Every user on Wikia has what is called an Edit Count and many users seem to feel that it matters how large that count is. Here, at Bleach Wiki, we keep an eye on the contributions of our Community and we can determine just how productive of a user you are. When we see users Edit Fluffing, it is not impressive and now it can earn you a short ban from the Wiki.
Please read this blog to become familiar with how you can really help Bleach Wiki in the future.
Current Number of Warnings: 1
Also, please do not re-add any edits undone by another user. You should instead ask why it was undone and engage with the other users here. Please read the Manual of Style as it sets out how pages should look on this wiki. Not following it only creates a mess for other people to clean up which I am sure is not your aim but it is regrettably the effect of your actions. I am sorry if this comes off as harsh, I am just trying to help you be more constructive with your work. ~~Ууp <talk> 17:23, February 3, 2020 (UTC)