|This article contains information from light novel sources that were not written by Tite Kubo and therefore are not considered canon material by the wiki.|
|What's going on here?|
This article is a stub. You can help Bleach Wiki by expanding it, or perhaps you could contribute to on the topic.
The Tsunayashiro Clan (綱彌代家, Tsunayashiro-ke; lit. "Tsunayashiro family") is one of the Four Great Noble families of Soul Society.
The Tsunayashiro Clan is commonly believed to be the most powerful and influential of the Four Great Noble families of Soul Society. This is primarily due to their strong "survival of the fittest" mentality, and their dedication to culling the "weak" from their own lineage.
Enrakyōten (艶羅鏡典, Law of the Bewitching Lucid Mirror) is an ancestral Zanpakutō that belongs to the Tsuyanashiro family, and one of the oldest Zanpakutō there is. Despite the immense power Enrakyōten possesses, it comes with a terrible curse; anyone who uses the Zanpakutō will have their remaining lifespan permanently reduced for as long as Enrakyōten is wielded by them.
- Shikai: The release command of Enrakyōten is "Sip from the four seas, the heavenly shores entwine. Equally duplicate ten thousands, and sharpen" (四海啜りて天涯纏い、万象等しく写し削らん, Shikai susurite tengai matoi, banshō hitoshiku utsushi kezuran; Viz "Sip the world and wear the horzion. Duplicate and curtail... All of creation equally"). Upon activation, the sword emits a brilliant, blinding light and all the damage it has received is restored while the blade itself becomes invisible to the naked eye.
- Shikai Special Ability: Enrakyōten has the power to mimic any Zanpakutō abilities its current wielder has witnessed beforehand. In the possession of Tokinada Tsunayashiro, it has been witnessed mimicking the powers of Hisagomaru, Gagaku Kairō, Wabisuke, Senbonzakura, Haineko, Ryūjin Jakka, Kinshara, Tsuchinamazu, Kyōka Suigetsu, Suzumebachi, Shinsō, Gegetsuburi, Tenken, Hyōrinmaru, Suzumushi, & Ruri'iro Kujaku. Enrakyōten can mimic several powers at once, and the powers mimicked are scaled to the Reiatsu level of Enrakyōten's current wielder, making them either stronger or weaker respectively.
Since Tokinada Tsunayashiro prefers to keep the full power of this Zanpakutō hidden, he usually calls it with a fake name and release command. Under these circumstances, Enrakyōten demonstrates different powers than usual.
- Kuten-kyōkoku (九天鏡谷, Nine Heavens Mirror Valley): The fake Shikai of Enrakyōten, its release command in this form is "Revere" (奉れ, Tatematsure; Viz "Offer").
- Shikai Special Ability: Upon activation of the fake Shikai, Kuten-kyōkoku can reflect any incoming attack back towards the attacker, as if it were a mirror reflecting light.
|Tokinada Tsunayashiro||Temporary Head of the Tsunayashiro Clan||Promoted member of branch family||Deceased †|
|Kakyō Tsunayashiro||Noblewoman||Wife of Tokinada Tsunayashiro||Deceased †|
|Tsunayashiro Clan Retainers|
|Hikone Ubuginu||Former retainer to the deceased Tokinada Tsunayashiro||Alive|
- Bleach novel; Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Chapter 19
- Bleach novel; Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Chapter 6
- Bleach novel; Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Chapter 20
- Bleach novel; Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Chapter 22
- Bleach novel; Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Chapter 21
- Bleach novel; Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Volume I Ending
- Bleach novel; Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World, Chapter 14
|Combat||Zanjutsu • Hohō • Kidō • Hakuda|
|Abilities||Zanpakutō • Reiryoku • Reiatsu • Reiraku • Konsō • Shunkō|
|Government||Soul King • Central 46|
|Nobility||Kuchiki Clan • Shihōin Clan • Noble Houses • Kasumiōji Clan • Ise Clan • Tsunayashiro Clan • Formerly: Shiba Clan • Ryōdoji Family • Dark Ones|
|Military||Gotei 13 • Onmitsukidō • Kidō Corps • Royal Guard • Gatekeepers|
|Institutions||Seireitei Communication • Shinigami Research and Development Institute • Shin'ō Academy|
|Recreational||Shinigami Women's Association • Shinigami Men's Association • Tea Ceremony Club • Ikebana Club • Calligraphy Club|
|Locations||Soul Society • Seireitei • Central 46 Compound • Nest of Maggots • Sōkyoku Hill • Gin Tonbo • Kuchiki Manor • Central Great Underground Prison|
|Items||Jigokuchō • Gigai • Reigai • Gikon • Modified Soul • Denreishinki • Ōken • Gokon Tekkō|