|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the "Sternritter" article.
|This Discussion is Closed|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
- Agreed. It was obvious that Gerard is dead as, after he was hit with Auswählen, his Skelton was all that was left. Good thing he's already listed as deceased. Him and Haschwalth. Though Haschwalth dying wasn't as extreme as Gerard's death, since the former was slowly dying. Haschwalth sped up the process by transferring Uryu's wounds into himself, and visibly showed thaalt he is now dead, when he let go of his sword, which was shown to have Bazz-B's emblem emblazoned on the hilt.Poweltav (talk) 05:09, July 11, 2016 (UTC)
I think we should use the color page with ALL of the Ritters on it; its in color, shows all of them, and isnt a terrible image of just a few of their backs.--RexGodwin (talk) 18:13, July 11, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't understand. What do you mean we should use the color page of all the Sternritter? Poweltav (talk) 01:28, July 12, 2016 (UTC)
- I don't agree as the image is very clogged for a topic such as this. Other organisations do not have images of every single member in its ranks. The Gotei 13 has the Gotei 13 symbol; the Royal Guard has the Royal Guard symbol; the Wandenreich has the Wandenreich symbol; the Onmitsukidō has its symbol etc etc. There are a few select eceptions to this and I aim to address them but usually they do not have a picture of every single one of them squashed into the page, many of which you can't see clearly which defeats the purpose. As it is, it has the Wandenreich symbol while showing the elite Sternritter and thus serves its purpose.
Status of Shaz Domino and the others
|This Discussion is Closed|
|The result of this discussion is: when canon/author states they are dead they will be listed as such, topic author knows the rules, they are on his Talk page enough|
|Please do not edit this discussion.|
Ok i know Bleach is ambiguous at time but i wanted to address some things;
- Shaz Domino. Ok if we are going to view 13 Blades as non-canon, then why treat him as alive? in the manga he took a point blank Getsuga to the face and hasnt appeared since, i think its safe to consider him dead until he appears again in the story (which is like 99% likely to not happen). Hell several others said his reaitsu dissapeared even.
- Candice and Meninas. I know others were hit by Aushwalen and survived, but A-Candice was grievously injured B- she hasnt been seen since. Nanana and Bazz were shown afterwords, and Candice hasn't. And similarly with Meninas; Liltotto said she didnt kill her, but since neither were shown since i find it unlikely they survived. Especially since Yhwach currently has performed TWO Aushwalens now. i guess its not 100% proven they are dead, but I think its more speculation to say they are alive.
- I concur with both of your excellent points. Although on your second point, you forgot about Lille Barro. Him, Candice, and Meninas are the only Sternritter left besides Uryu. Izuru is battling Lille and his clones, while Candice and Meninas were incapacitated by Byakuya and Liltotto respectively. We could assume that Yhwach only used Auswählen on the Sternritter in Warwhelt, Haschwalth and Gerard, since only 2 lights were seen instead of 5. The other 3 would've been beamed down into the Seireitei, where the other 3 Sternritter, Lille, Candice, and Meninas, are at the moment. Or, only 2 lights were seen, but Yhwach beamed the other 3 lights unseen. So it's one or the other. Whichever it is, we'll have to wait and see what happened to the other 3 Sternritter.Poweltav (talk) 01:26, July 12, 2016 (UTC)
- We do not list someone as DECEASED until the Manga or Anime in those cases, states them as deceased or the writer himself does. Some of you have been here long enough to know how this works. We have seen many people recover from, what should be, fatal injuries before.
OK, first I want to say, now that Anime is coming back, there are questions I have always wanted to ask, but they would be relatable if the Anime was coming back, until I knew it was coming back I thought it would it just annoyed everyone.
So here are the questions, I like to ask:
1) If we get like a full episode of Kenpachi vs the 3 Sternritters, and they extend Jerome and Berenice greatly, like there personalities and more abilities, will they get there own pages?
2) Same goes for Hubert, Zeidritz and Argola, if the Anime decided to extend more of the past and more of there characters personalities, story and abilities, will they get each there own pages?
3) And one of the things that has been on mind for years WHICH STERNRITTER ATTACKED RUKIA in 502, to this day it hasn't been clear which Sternritter it was. So when we get the scene if we catch a glimpse of there appearance or hear the voice, (Say for example Bazz-B or Meninas) will you add that to their page?
4) If Liltotto, Meninas, Candice and Giselle, actually appeared to be going to the Soul Society in the first invasion, will that be added to there pages?
5) If we got more Byakuya battle with the 5 Stenritters, will that be added to the "Gotei 13 vs Sternritter" fight page?
6) Last question for now, for Pernida, if there was more revealed about it, like how it became the Left Arm of the Soul King, for example I always theorized that Pernida was a Quincy, but like Jushiro and the Right Arm, he fused with the Left Arm and let it consume him, but he stills retain his name and identity as a Quincy. Will that be added to its page if that's true.
I have been thinking of these questions for years, but now I know the Anime is coming back next year, I just couldn't help myself :D!! (I wanted to ask some CFYOW questions as well, but I'll wait a lot later to ask them)
- Honestly, probably - Goteitaishi wouldn't have his own page without episode 313 so I wouldn't oppose it on principle.
- Got a soft spot for those three so I'd support it, but can't speak for everyone.
- I believe the running theory is Giselle due to pronoun usage/speech patterns, though looking over it I'm not fully convinced - at the very least we'd add a note to the respective trivia section, but I'd be down for full incorporation.
- Yeah, same way we've got that one anime-only flashback of Aizen and Gin during the SS arc on their respective pages.
- No, anime-only content is kept off fight pages entirely.
- Under Trivia or Anime And Manga Differences.--Xilinoc (talk) 15:26, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
1) Cool that's good to know.
2) Fair enough, it would really depend on how much the anime extends on these characters
3) Fair enough too.
4) Alright that's good to know too.
5) Ah your right, sorry I forgot about that.
6) I understand, but what if it was revealed as a flashback would you add in?
Well, Loyd has his own page, so I feel Jerome and Berenice will down the line. However, for now let see what SternRitter we get in Brave Souls first. We have 30 members and only Yhwach and Uryu have been up in this so far. Darkmachines (talk)
Generally speaking if there is enough info to warrant a page then they will get one. But only if there is enough. Information will be handled the same as it always has been with the anime (assuming no huge irreconcilable discrepancies). ~~Ууp <talk> 20:07, March 22, 2020 (UTC)
That's fair, like I said if the anime extends them greatly with more than enough information, they'll get there own pages. Abilities I know are alright, if the characters are seen used in the Anime, like Sajin is a Hakuda master due to fighting on par with Soifon Regai or when the Arrancars showed more of the abilities in there fights, then its OK to update them.
Also, I like to bring up two more questions: If by chance the Anime has Hallibel appearing as a brainwash soldier for the Wandenreich and she fights, will that be added in the Trivia or the Anime & Manga difference? And the second question, going back to question 4, when you said it was alright to add the Sternritter girls if they apperaed in the first invasion in the Anime, like you did for Gin and Aizen about the flashback of observing Ichigo in the SS arc. Can I please, add for Chad and Orihime pages from anime episode 357 where the look and confront Tsukishama and end up being end under his influence?(CoolJazzman (talk) 18:45, March 23, 2020 (UTC))
- I really doubt they'd make her a soldier for the Wandenreich when she was explicitly stated to be imprisoned so the other Arrancar would fall in line, though I'd like to see a resolution to her plotline. As for the Sado/Orihime thing...I'm not entirely sure that falls in line with canon, or at the very least doesn't contradict anything.--Xilinoc (talk) 02:12, March 24, 2020 (UTC)
I still question why we haven't put Guenael Lee in the SternRitter list? He was created by Gremmy, but still a living breathing sentient being that was a Quincy with powers, personality, and etc. Just don't feel right at all ignore Guenael at all. Since Shaz stated to be a SternRitter, but a former creation of Gremmy, Guenael should too, since he stated to be a SternRitter too. Just confusing to me. Darkmachines (talk)