|Skip to table of contents|
This is the talk page for the "Jugram Haschwalth" article.
- I'm inclined to agree. I always thought his eyes were blue based on the color spread from chapter 547, but looking at that now it's clear that almost all of the colors on that page are non-canon according to the spread that you linked - Bambietta is shown with purple hair, for example. So given the most recent spread and this new volume cover, I can support his eyes being green.--Xilinoc (talk) 23:27, October 27, 2015 (UTC)
- Agreed based on the points already brought up. Looks closer to green than anything else. FutureQuincy (talk) 00:29, October 28, 2015 (UTC)
- Nah, they look sky blue to me. Maybe slightly aqua—but not green. The use of cool colors on the Volume 70 cover page obscures his eye color; whereas on the 640 spread, there are no tints or shades, which would make the 640 spread a more accurate representation the Sternritters' eye/hair color.~Kman111|Talk to me| 01:45, October 28, 2015 (UTC)
This is very difficult to call as in the color spread from a few weeks ago they are definitely blue as I did a check on them wit several pixels. This cover, from Volume 70, has an overall very green tinge to it, even his hair is not the same blond that it is in the, again, very recent color spread from several weeks ago. Not to mention the color of the dudes face. It's not shaded very normally and seems to take its tinge from the color of his...over the shoulder furry thing, whatever that is. So I would be against changing it at this time.
I wouldn't use the volume 70 cover as proof of his eye colour. The picture is clearly tinted to the point of distorting other colours. Not reliable in this instance. As for the chapter 640 spread, I find it hard to judge if that's blue or green, so using a programme to identify the colour as Sun did is a fair way of settling it in those instances imo. I'd go by that. ~~Ууp <talk> 21:39, October 28, 2015 (UTC)
- We might get a better more HD picture (without a tint) in future and i can definitely understand the discussion. On the other picture it was more blue and even when i clicked on parts that deviated it was blue/grey. Who knows he's deviated before but for now I'm in support of blue and more have represented that so far.
- Hmm... still looks blue-ish to me. Actually, his eyes look turquoise colored. But on the 640 spread they're clearly sky blue. I would also point out that you can only see half of one pupil in the far corner of the eye, so it's not really the best image to base his eye color on.~Kman111|Talk to me| 12:08, October 29, 2015 (UTC)