|Rukia's Resolution, Ichigo's Feelings|
|Romanji||Rukia no ketsui, Ichigo no omoi|
|Manga Chapters||Chapter 179 (omake), Chapter 180, Chapter 181, Chapter 182|
|Arc||Soul Society: The Rescue arc|
|Previous Episode||Gather Together! Group of the Strongest Shinigami!|
|Next Episode||New School Term, Renji has Come to the Human World?!|
|Japanese||January 10, 2006|
|English||May 11, 2008|
|Opening||Ichirin No Hana|
|Episode 63 Screenshots|
One week after Sōsuke Aizen's betrayal and departure from Soul Society, at the Sōgō Kyūgo Tsumesho, Goteitaishi and another member of the Eleventh Division are angered by the quality of the food they have been served, which they throw on the floor. With the other Shinigami pointing out that they deserve something better because they were wounded honorably in battle, several other members of the Fourth Division watch the confrontation with apprehension from a nearby doorway before noticing someone approaching.
As Goteitaishi begins to threaten the Shinigami further, 4th Division Captain Retsu Unohana places her hand on his shoulder and inquires if they are feeling better, causing them to sweat nervously at her presence, before menacingly requesting that they keep their voices down and remember that their lives are in the hands of the Fourth Division while under this roof, which prompts a visibly frightened Goteitaishi and his comrade to apologize and run away, knocking over 4th Division 7th Seat Hanatarō Yamada and the tray he is carrying.
While a confused Unohana wonders why they are acting as though she is a ghost, her subordinates giggle behind her, further confusing Unohana. Elsewhere, 11th Division 3rd Seat Ikkaku Madarame sends the Shinigami he had been training with crashing through a nearby window as he demands to know who is next while wielding a wooden sword. With Ikkaku mocking the timid Shinigami watching this for not wanting to face him, Ichigo Kurosaki steps forward with his own wooden sword and proclaims that he will spar with Ikkaku, who expresses respect for Ichigo's courage before inquiring if he is sure about this since he has no intention of holding back despite Ichigo still recovering.
When Ichigo points out that this is true of Ikkaku as well and that the latter makes him sound sick, an annoyed Ikkaku claims that the word applies to either situation, but Ichigo denies this, which prompts Ikkaku to demand to know what the word for recovering from battle wounds is. After Ichigo admits that he does not know, Ikkaku berates him for not knowing Japanese, and as Ichigo counters by insulting his baldness, Ikkaku angrily declares that they will settle this with steel as Ichigo declares that Japanese is his best subject. Suddenly, while Ichigo and Ikkaku clash, 11th Division Captain Kenpachi Zaraki opens the door, causing the Shinigami present to quickly turn and greet him.
With his lieutenant, Yachiru Kusajishi, on his shoulder and greeting Ichigo, Kenpachi observes that Ichigo is looking well and inquires if his wounds have healed. However, as Ichigo confirms this, he finds his wooden sword cut in two near the hilt as a grinning Kenpachi proclaims that this means he can fight Ichigo without holding back and attacks, creating a shockwave that shatters all the windows, only to discover Ikkaku face-down in a crater when the dust clears as Ichigo flees through a window. Upon having his attention directed to the fleeing Ichigo by a pointing Yachiru, Kenpachi demands that he comes back and begins pursuing Ichigo.
While watching this from the walkway outside, 11th Division 5th Seat Yumichika Ayasegawa notes that things are as rowdy as ever, which 7th Division Lieutenant Tetsuzaemon Iba concurs with as being especially true since Ichigo showed up, though he states that it is better to be rowdy than boring. Upon being asked by Yumichika why he is here with them rather than with his captain, Sajin Komamura, Iba admits that Komamura wanted to be alone for a while. On a grassy hill, Komamura stands before Kakyō's grave and wonders what she would have said to stop Kaname Tōsen, and 9th Division Lieutenant Shūhei Hisagi is startled to find Komamura present when he arrives.
After exchanging nods, Hisagi joins Komamura at the grave and asks him if he believes Tōsen will ever come back, prompting Komamura to assert that he will undoubtedly do so and that they will open Tōsen's eyes together at that point in time. Meanwhile, in the Tenth Division barracks, Lieutenant Rangiku Matsumoto recalls Gin Ichimaru stating that he would not have minded being her prisoner for a while longer and apologizing prior to leaving alongside Aizen. As she claims to hate Gin and calls him stupid, Rangiku yelps in shock when her captain, Tōshirō Hitsugaya, appears behind her and requests context, prompting her to note that she almost popped out of her shihakushō in fright.
Hitsugaya questions what she means, and when Rangiku clarifies that she is referring to her breasts, Hitsugaya declines a demonstration and informs her that someone is here to see her. Upon seeing a nervous and apologetic 3rd Division Lieutenant Izuru Kira standing in the doorway, Rangiku smiles and inquires if he would like to eat some of the soba buns on the table next to her. With Rangiku revealing that she also has sake, Izuru expresses surprise. Shortly afterward, as Hitsugaya sits with them, Rangiku offers more sake to an intoxicated Izuru, though he insists that he is already at his limit. Later, the two sit at the table after emptying dozens of jugs of sake with Hitsugaya gone.
When Izuru brings up his prior battle with her, Rangiku dismisses it and admits that he fought her seriously, but cheerfully assures him that it is fine because she did not suffer any injuries whatsoever, to Izuru's shock. After Rangiku observes that talking does not guarantee understanding of a person and that understanding is impossible if one cannot see that person anymore, Izuru agrees and concedes that she is right. Elsewhere, Hitsugaya visits 5th Division Lieutenant Momo Hinamori, who lies on a hospital bed with a respirator and other medical equipment hooked up to her, and as he prepares to leave, Unohana startles him by requesting that Hitsugaya talk to Hinamori.
With Unohana explaining that Hinamori is waiting for someone who needs her to talk to her, Hitsugaya states that he does not know what to say to her in his present condition, to Unohana's confusion, and departs. Meanwhile, in a different part of the Seireitei, Uryū Ishida declares that it is finished and hands Yasutora Sado a shirt decorated with the Quincy cross as he explains that the Shinigami let him use their sewing room and that he has made clothes resembling the ones the Ryoka were wearing when they got here. Upon being asked what he thinks, a confused Sado observes that the pattern is different and remembers how the shirt he originally wore looked.
Uryū hands Orihime a variation of the shirt she was wearing prior, which has lace along one side and small rosettes at the bottom since Uryū did not have any dyes to work with. With Orihime admitting that it is cute, an encouraged Uryū reveals that he also made a sundress for Rukia Kuchiki to wear back to the Human World. While Sado notes that Uryū seems to be better at making women's clothing, Orihime decides to show the sundress to Rukia and runs off, leaving Uryū to ask Sado to try the shirt on now, though Sado remains embarrassed. Soon afterward, Orihime approaches Rukia's room and looks at the dress Uryū sewed for her, which she believes Rukia will love.
Concluding that it will lift Rukia's spirits after the moody period she has been going through recently, Orihime wonders why Uryū would go to so much trouble and is stunned upon assuming that Uryū has romantic interest in Rukia, which prompts her to proclaim that she has had her first instance of woman's intuition at the age of 15. However, upon reaching Rukia's room and making her presence known, Orihime is confused by what she finds. In another area of the Seireitei, Ichigo complains about his aching legs and expresses disbelief and exasperation at Kenpachi chasing him around the Seireitei as he walks among some Shinigami through a street.
Suddenly, Orihime frantically runs up to Ichigo, and as he wonders where she got her new shirt from, Orihime reveals that something has happened to Rukia, alerting Ichigo. Meanwhile, in the Sixth Division barracks, as he lies on a bed near an open window, Captain Byakuya Kuchiki asks his lieutenant, Renji Abarai, why he is here while the latter slices off part of a wood block with a knife. When a surprised Renji replies that he has to be here because he is Byakuya's lieutenant, Byakuya presumes that Renji is wondering why he is still alive, only for Renji to claim that he would have no one to compete with if Byakuya were dead.
As Byakuya stares ahead silently, Renji begins to say something, but is interrupted when Ichigo runs up and sticks his head through the window before yelling his name, startling Byakuya. Angrily telling Ichigo to shut up as he butts heads, Renji demands to know what Ichigo wants and reveals that he was about to say something heartfelt, leading Ichigo to apologize before inquiring if Renji knows where Rukia is. Confused by this, Renji inquires if something happened to Rukia, and as Ichigo nervously claims that he does not need to worry if he does not know anything, Orihime clambers up next to him and inquires if he found out something about Rukia.
After expressing shock at Orihime getting up here, Ichigo apologizes to Renji and Byakuya alongside her before returning to the ground and running off with Orihime, leaving Renji to wonder what that was about as Byakuya ponders Ichigo calling him by his first name. Elsewhere, Orihime inquires if they should have asked Rangiku about Rukia, but Ichigo denies this since Renji not knowing where Rukia is means the others likely do not either before concluding that Rukia can only be in one place if she is not with Renji. Outside the Shiba Clan household, as the sun begins to set, Kūkaku Shiba forces Ganju Shiba to perform dozens of push-ups.
While Ganju claims that he cannot do any more, Kūkaku denies this and instructs him to give her a thousand more, though Ganju declares this impossible because he can only count to fifty and he cannot move no matter how much Kūkaku stomps on him. When Ganju points out that his wounds are still healing and inquires if he did not do well this time, Kūkaku denies this and reveals that she knows he barely helped out during the rescue of Rukia, to his shock, as he promises to make him regret coming back alive and stomps on him. Suddenly, Rukia approaches the two of them, shocking Kūkaku and Ganju with her presence, and looks down nervously.
After removing her foot from Ganju's back, Kūkaku demands to know what Rukia wants. As Ganju attempts to inform her that Rukia is the Shinigami whom Ichigo and the others fought to save, Kūkaku reveals that she knows this and that Rukia is the Shinigami who killed Kaien Shiba before reiterating her demand to know what Rukia wants. Bowing toward Kūkaku and Ganju, Rukia apologizes and explains that she has wanted to tell them something ever since that day, but calls herself a coward who could not face them and needed all that time to muster up the courage. However, Kūkaku interrupts her apology to claim that she can stop because it is alright.
Rukia begins to protest, only for an irritated Kūkaku to punch her in the back of the head before detailing how 13th Division Captain Jūshirō Ukitake told her how Rukia has been torturing herself this whole time despite Kaien's death not being her fault, which led her to decide a long time ago that she would forgive Rukia if the latter ever apologized. With Kūkaku concluding that it is alright, a frazzled Rukia realize that Kūkaku would know what Kaien wanted and mentally asserts that she is not the one who has been suffering and thanks Kūkaku as she begins to apologize again, leading an annoyed Kūkaku to punch Rukia in the face and remind Rukia to stop apologizing.
Calling out to Rukia as she cleans her bloody nose, Rukia approaches with Orihime and suggests that they go back if Rukia is done here, since Rukia will need to rest up for tomorrow when they open the Senkaimon back to the Human World. Acknowledging this, Rukia notes that there is something she needs to tell Ichigo and reveals that she has decided to stay in Soul Society. After staring in silence for a moment, Ichigo smiles and states that this is good if it is what Rukia wants. As Ichigo encourages her to stay here if she really wants to do so, Rukia smiles while Ichigo concludes that he remembered why he wanted to save her so badly.
Afterwards, Kūkaku approaches Ichigo and observes that he has finally come back, leaving him nervous, before suggesting that he have dinner with her group again before he goes home tomorrow. When Ichigo begins to protest, Kūkaku punches him in the face and demands to know if he is going to make her repeat herself as well, which prompts Ichigo to apologize and thank her for the invitation as he clutches his bloody nose. That evening, Ichigo, Orihime, and Rukia sit with Kūkaku, Ganju, Koganehiko and Shiroganehiko, Ganju's Gang, and several Rukongai denizens within the Shiba Clan household and eat dinner, where those present laugh at Ichigo and Ganju fighting over food.
Later, in the streets of the Seireitei, Renji calls out for Rukia and frantically notes that he cannot find her while Uryū calls out for Orihime as well. While Kenpachi runs by in search of Ichigo, Yachiru walks into the intersection and observes that everyone has a lot of free time. Back in the Tenth Division barracks, Hitsugaya is stunned to find Rangiku, Izuru, and Hisagi lying on the floor among dozens of empty sake jugs, the latter two of whom are wearing only loincloths. When Rangiku pops up and admits that she thought she was going to die, Hitsugaya asks her what is wrong, only to be irritated when Rangiku explains that she cannot breathe if she lies down facing the ground.
With Rangiku bemoaning how her breasts fall to the sides and hurt if she lies on her back, Hitsugaya tells her to shut up. The next day, Ichigo and his friends stand before the central Senkaimon installation, where Ukitake informs them that a Reishi Henkan-Ki has been installed just for them and draws Ichigo's attention before handing him a Substitute Shinigami Badge, to Ichigo's surprise. Upon being asked what it is, Ukitake details how the badge is given to Substitute Shinigami who have proven their worth to Soul Society and can be used by Ichigo to enter his Shinigami form whenever he wants, though Ukitake does not believe it will repay the debt they owe him.
However, Ichigo assures Ukitake that it will do and he will gladly accept it since he helped them solely because he wanted to do so, leading a smiling Ukitake to mentally observe his integrity. Meanwhile, Rukia stands with the others and bids them farewell as Uryū tells her to take care. Upon realizing what she almost forgot, Orihime gives Rukia the sundress that Uryū sewed for her and quietly insists that she wear it, to a startled Rukia's confusion. With the Senkaimon activating, Ichigo looks at Rukia and promises to see her again, prompting Rukia to affirm this and thank Ichigo, who enters the Senkaimon with his friends and claims that this is his line.
As several members of the Gotei 13 watch from behind, Ichigo internally thanks Rukia once more because the rain has finally stopped due to her. With the Senkaimon portal vanishing, Yachiru notes that Ichigo's Reiatsu has vanished, and when she asks him why he did not see them off due to the possibility of them never meeting again, Kenpachi denies this and reminds Yachiru of Captain-Commander Genryūsai Shigekuni Yamamoto's declaration that the fight is not over while they sit together. Concluding that they will meet again because of this, Kenpachi states that he and Ichigo are very much alike as a smiling Yachiru observes that he learned how to wait, to Kenpachi's annoyance.
Meanwhile, running through the Dangai alongside his friends as they flee from the Kōtotsu, Ichigo frantically questions why they had to come this way again when they used the central Senkaimon to enter and should thus have a safe route, prompting Yoruichi Shihōin, who has returned to her cat form, to explain that they would each need a Jigokuchō in order to take the safe route and only Shinigami are able to handle them. While Yoruichi tells him to stop complaining and look at the exit ahead, Ichigo emerges from the Dangai alongside the others, only to find himself in midair at nighttime and scream in fright as they begin falling toward the ground.
Suddenly, Ururu Tsumugiya fires a large cloth out of her Senren Bakusatsu Taihō that wraps itself around the group and forms a ball which hurtles through the air. As he leaps into the air with his Muteki Tekkon held high, Jinta Hanakari prepares to smack the group away with Jinta Home Run, startling them, but is interrupted when Tessai Tsukabishi appears behind him in midair and catches both Jinta and the group with Tessai Death Catch before flying back with them. Tessai brings the group to a flat, flying cloth being piloted by Kisuke Urahara, where Ururu lands and removes the cloth covering the group as Urahara greets them.
After Ichigo addresses him, Urahara assumes that Ichigo now knows who he is, which Ichigo confirms, and removes his hat before kneeling in front of Ichigo and apologizing, to the surprise of the latter and his friends. However, Ichigo assures Urahara that he is not mad because Urahara did not do anything wrong and provided crucial help despite his intentions, and as Urahara agrees to not apologize, Ichigo inquires if Urahara kept the truth from him because he believed Ichigo would quit if he knew. When Urahara cheerfully confirms this after putting his hat back on, an annoyed Ichigo elbows him in the face and sits back down while asserting that this is what makes him mad.
With Urahara admitting that he did not see this coming as Ururu comforts him, Ichigo instructs him to apologize to Rukia as well even though she will likely tell him the same thing, prompting a smiling Urahara to agree to do so. After telling Urahara that he can be dropped off here, Uryū prepares to hop off. Upon being invited by Ichigo to go on another adventure sometime, Uryū coldly claims that they will be enemies the next time they meet due to their opposite natures and dramatically exits the cloth, to Ichigo's irritation. Despite this, Orihime assures Ichigo that Uryū was bluffing and admits that she likes this about him, which Sado concurs with, shocking Ichigo with their forgiving personalities.
Proceeding to drop off Orihime and Sado at their homes, Urahara asks Ichigo if he wants to be dropped off at the Kurosaki Clinic, only for an initially affirming Ichigo to change his mind upon seeing the area they are currently flying over and bid a startled Urahara farewell before leaping off and landing on the riverbank where his mother died as he stares into the water. Above him, Urahara asks a pensive Yoruichi what is wrong, which leads Yoruichi to simply state that it has been a long journey as she inquires about what is going to happen now. Urahara details how all they have done is get back to normal after suffering a huge defeat, meaning that the Ryoka have hard work ahead.
While a grinning Ichigo returns to the Kurosaki Clinic, Urahara concludes that the future is ultimately up to him and his friends, and when Yoruichi notes that they will never die peacefully, Urahara claims that this cannot be helped. As he watches this from the back end of the cloth with Ururu and Tessai, Jinta comments on the relationship between Urahara and Yoruichi, which he begins to explain to a curious Ururu, only for Tessai to smack them both on the head. As he reaches the front door of his house, Ichigo declares that he is home.
Shinigami Illustrated Picture Book
In the Fourth Division barracks, Lieutenant Isane Kotetsu bolts awake in her room after a strange dream, and though she is relieved that it was just a dream, Isane begins pacing around the room due to being afraid to go back to sleep. After considering going over to 13th Division 3rd Seat Kiyone Kotetsu's room and worrying that the latter will tell her to get lost, Isane decides to head outside to cool off, where she finds Unohana with her hair back gazing at the night sky as she kneels with a small array of sake. Upon being addressed by Unohana if she had another bad dream, Isane frantically attempts to respond, only to end up kneeling with Unohana as the latter observes that it was quite a day as the latter kneels next to her before instructing Isane to get some rest after this.
Characters in Order of Appearance
- Conspiracy Revealed: End Game (concluded)
Powers and Techniques Used
- Senkaimon (穿界門, World Penetration Gate)
- Senren Bakusatsu Taihō (千連魄殺大砲, Thousand Soul-Killing Cannon)
- Muteki Tekkon (無敵鉄棍, Invincible Iron Club)
|02:13||Bleach OST 1 - 05 - Head In The Clouds|
|03:20||Bleach 5th Anniversary Box CD 1 - 11 - BL_995|
|04:05||Bleach OST 1 - 18 - Battle Ignition|
|04:20||Bleach 5th Anniversary Box CD 1 - 11 - BL_995|
|05:03||Bleach 5th Anniversary Box CD 1 - 10 - BL_93|
|06:14||Bleach OST 1 - 04 - Oh So Tired|
|07:40||Bleach 5th Anniversary Box CD 1 - 07 - BL_40|
|08:49||Bleach 5th Anniversary Box CD 1 - 13 - BL_23a|
|10:00||No Official Release|
|11:13||No Official Release|
|12:39||Bleach OST 1 - 13 - Burden of the Past|
|14:15||Bleach OST 1 - 24 - Peaceful Afternoon|
|16:56||Bleach OST 1 - 22 - Going Home|
|17:52||Bleach OST 1 - 06 - Ditty For Daddy|
|20:34||No Official Release|
- Retsu Unohana commenting on what a nice day it is outside and suggesting that her subordinates open the windows.
- Sajin Komamura nodding to Shūhei Hisagi after the latter joins him at Kakyō's grave.
- Rangiku Matsumoto getting drunk with Izuru Kira and hurling insults at Gin Ichimaru, prompting Tōshirō Hitsugaya to leave.
- Hitsugaya saying a hospitalized Momo Hinamori's name as he visits her.
- Ichigo Kurosaki expressing disbelief at having beaten someone as intimidating as Kenpachi and realizing that he left Zangetsu behind.
- Rangiku Matsumoto inviting Komamura and Hisagi to drink with her, commenting on Komamura no longer wearing his helmet alongside Hisagi, being turned down by Ichigo and Orihime Inoue when they run past, and declining to drink with Shunsui Kyōraku upon being approached by him.
- Ichigo and his friends wondering what is happening and reacting to their constant spinning as they are transported in a cloth by Kisuke Urahara's employees.
- Ichigo recounting the properties of the Substitute Shinigami Badge to his friends and Uryū Ishida pondering Jūshirō Ukitake's strange description of it while Yasutora Sado comments on its intimidating design.
- Kon being woken up from a lewd dream by Ichigo's return and subsequently being knocked out of Ichigo's body by Ichigo's badge.
- Isshin Kurosaki greeting Ichigo with a dropkick after he returns to his body.
- Retsu Unohana asking Isane Kotetsu if she had a bad dream and the latter welcoming Unohana back.
- Unohana being puzzled by Goteitaishi and his comrade's terrified reactions to her presence and her subordinates giggling about it.
- Yachiru Kusajishi greeting Ichigo after finding him sparring with Ikkaku Madarame.
- Kenpachi unleashing an attack within the sparring room, creating a shockwave that shatters all the windows and knocks out Ikkaku.
- Yachiru pointing Ichigo out to Kenpachi as he runs off.
- Izuru drinking with Rangiku, who forgives him for their earlier battle and explains that it is better to be able to see someone than to never be able to talk to them again.
- Unohana asking Hitsugaya to speak to Hinamori since she is waiting for someone who needs her to talk to her, only for Hitsugaya to decline due to his current state.
- Sado mentally comparing his old shirt to the one Uryū made for him.
- Byakuya Kuchiki inquiring why Renji Abarai is staying with him and the latter asserting that he must do so because he is Byakuya's lieutenant as he carves a piece of wood.
- Ganju Shiba asking Kūkaku Shiba if he did not do good enough and pointing to his injuries as proof that he fought well.
- Rukia Kuchiki internally noting that Kūkaku knows what Kaien Shiba would want due to being his sister.
- Kūkaku inviting Ichigo to dinner and punching him in the face when he attempts to decline, followed by him, Orihime, and Rukia dining with the Shiba Clan and their subordinates.
- Renji, Uryū, and Kenpachi searching the Seireitei for Rukia, Orihime, and Ichigo respectively, causing Yachiru to note that they have a lot of free time.
- Hitsugaya discovering Rangiku, Izuru, and Hisagi nearly passed out on the floor, where Rangiku complains about her inability to sleep properly.
- Ukitake noting that the Substitute Shinigami Badge is not enough to repay Ichigo for what he has done and Ichigo assuring him that it is fine.
- Rukia pointing out that she will not need regular clothes when she will be staying in Soul Society.
- Yachiru commenting on Ichigo's Reiatsu disappearing and Kenpachi asserting that they will meet again.
- Ururu Tsumugiya locking onto Ichigo and his friends prior to firing the cloth at them.
- Ichigo visiting the riverbank where Masaki Kurosaki died and making his way home on his own.
- Urahara and Yoruichi Shihōin discussing what will happen next and Jinta Hanakari commenting on their relationship, only to be silenced by Tessai Tsukabishi.
- In the manga, Goteitaishi and his comrade are acting belligerent over being kept in the Sōgō Kyūgo Tsumesho despite feeling fully healed and threaten to break a nurse's legs if he does not let them out; here, they are angry about the quality of the food they are being served and feel that they deserve better due to being wounded in battle.
- In the manga, after being confronted by Unohana, Goteitaishi nervously greets her; here, he claims to not have known that she was here.
- In the manga, after being subtly threatened by Unohana, Goteitaishi and his comrade remain standing where they are while apologizing in fright; here, they run away down the hallway while apologizing, knocking over Hanatarō Yamada in the process.
- In the manga, Kenpachi enters the sparring room by kicking open the door; here, he slides it open properly.
- In the manga, Ikkaku remains conscious for the duration of Kenpachi's confrontation with Ichigo; here, he is accidentally knocked out by an attack from Kenpachi.
- In the manga, after Rangiku comments on almost slipping out of her shihakushō, Hitsugaya merely inquires if this is her usual reaction to surprise; here, he questions what she means, and when Rangiku clarifies that she is referring to her breasts, an annoyed Hitsugaya states that she does not need to show him.
- In the manga, Uryū giving his friends new clothes takes place after Unohana's confrontation with Goteitaishi and his comrade; here, it takes place after Hitsugaya visits Hinamori.
- In the manga, while Orihime decides to give the dress to Rukia, Sado puts on the shirt Uryū made for him, prompting the latter to praise him for looking like a strong Quincy; here, Sado continues holding the shirt, prompting Uryū to request that he put it on.
- In the manga, Orihime informs Ichigo that she cannot find Rukia anywhere in the Seireitei; here, she begins to inform Ichigo of something happening to Rukia before the scene changes to Renji talking to Byakuya.
- In the manga, when she joins Ichigo on the windowsill of the room where Byakuya is recovering, Orihime admonishes him for entering buildings through third-story windows; here, she instead inquires if he has learned anything about Rukia.
- In the manga, Ichigo deduces Rukia's location by noting that she is not with Renji or any of the other Shinigami and was not found by Orihime's Shun Shun Rikka within the Seireitei; here, he merely points to her not being with Renji as evidence of where she is.
- In the manga, when forcing Ganju to do push-ups, Kūkaku promises to make him a one-man army and Ganju pleads with her to stop before he dies; here, she instead intends to punish him for his failure and repeatedly stomps on him.
- In the manga, after Ichigo encourages her to stay in Soul Society if she wants to do so, Rukia mentally states that she has remembered why she wanted to save Ichigo so badly; here, Ichigo mentally says this about Rukia instead.
- In the manga, Ukitake's explanation of the Substitute Shinigami Badge occurs in a flashback after Ichigo returns to the Human World; here, it occurs after Ichigo is given the badge.
- In the manga, when Ichigo and his friends return to the Human World, it is daytime; here, it is nighttime.
- In the manga, while Urahara is reeling from Ichigo's elbow to his face, Ururu comforts him; here, she does not.
- In the manga, when the group reaches Uryū's house, Orihime points it out, which prompts Uryū to ask Urahara to drop him off here; here, she does not, and Uryū notices on his own.
- In the manga, Urahara returns Ichigo to the Kurosaki Clinic; here, Urahara asks Ichigo if he wants to be dropped off at his home, but Ichigo declines and leaps off upon realizing that he is above the riverbank where Masaki died.
|Gather Together! Group of the Strongest Shinigami!||New School Term, Renji has Come to the Human World?!|