"The Quincy Letzt Stil, the power with which you are familiar is a relic of the past. The very notion of it was abandoned around 200 years ago due to its inherent fragility. [...] The power you know and the Quincy Vollständig that you see now are as different as heaven and earth!!"
|English||German for "Quincy: Complete"
Japanese for "Monk of Destruction: Complete Holy Form"
|Technique Type||Quincy Technique|
Quincy: Vollständig (滅却師完聖体 (クインシー・フォルシュテンディッヒ), Kuinshī Forushutendihhi; German for "Quincy: Complete", Japanese for "Monk of Destruction: Complete Holy Form"; Viz "Quincy: Holy Form") is a part of Quincy evolution and the answer to the drawbacks of the outdated Quincy: Letzt Stil.
Quincy: Vollständig is the successor of the Quincy: Letzt Stil, which the Wandenreich view as a "relic of the past", with its notion dying out around 200 years ago due to its fragility. Quincy: Vollständig allows the user to retain their powers and use it repeatedly. One user, Bazz-B, deactivated and reactivated it several times during a day.
The standard method for a Quincy to activate Quincy: Vollständig is using their Leiden Hant as a catalyst, in which the Wandenreich emblem on it will shine with a large quantity of spiritual energy. However several Quincy can use alternate devices, such as Mask De Masculine, who wore a belt that serves as a substitute for the glove, Äs Nödt, who can activate it by rolling back his left eye, revealing a Wandenreich emblem on the inside of his eyeball, and Gerard Valkyrie, who can activate Quincy: Vollständig by forming a Quincy Zeichen in the air telekinetically with his blood. Additionally, one's Quincy: Vollständig can activate on its own when the user is surrounded by high concentrations of Reishi and does not possess full control over it, as evidenced when Candice Catnipp's Quincy: Vollständig briefly activated against her will.
Complete Reishi Dominance: Quincy: Vollständig allows the user to absorb a large amount of Reishi at the tip of their Spirit Weapon to use in a powerful attack. In this form, a Quincy's capability for Reishi absorption increases drastically. They can absorb the trees, sand, rocks, and the buildings in Hueco Mundo or Soul Society, and they can even absorb spiritual abilities such as Orihime Inoue's Santen Kesshun and entire living Souls such as Ayon. Quilge Opie calls this technique Sklaverei.
- Flight: Quincy: Vollständig users can use the Reishi wings generated by the technique for high-speed flight.
- Spirit Weapon: With their Quincy: Vollständig activated, a Quincy can produce a Spirit Weapon, made entirely of Reishi, from the gauntlet on their wrist. They can use this weapon for both melee attacks and to fire Heilig Pfeil.
- Enhanced Schrift: The ability granted by a Sternritter's Schrift is greatly amplified. Its power and range are raised, and a Quincy gains access to new techniques which they can't use normally.
- Enhanced Spiritual Awareness: A Quincy using Quincy: Vollständig can sense Reiatsu to a far greater level, allowing them to surpass any ability which would hide one's presence if they are more powerful than the opponent in question.
- Quincy must train to use Quincy: Vollständig. According to Candice and Giselle Gewelle, it is very taxing on one's stamina.
- A Quincy is unable to use Quincy: Vollständig while in possession of a Shinigami's Bankai.
- Yhwach's Auswählen strips Quincy of their ability to use Quincy: Vollständig, even if they evade direct contact with the light.
- If the Heiligenschein is destroyed, the Quincy loses the power granted by Quincy: Vollständig, though they still retain their form.
- Shinken Hakkyōken can be used to reflect the "god's power" emitted by Quincy: Vollständig.
Quincy: Vollständig takes on a variety of forms, but most commonly gives its user an angel-like appearance, with wing-like Reishi constructs and a star-like Quincy Zeichen for a halo, which is known as a Heiligenschein (光輪 (ハイリゲンシャイン), Hairigenshain; German and Japanese for "Halo"). Those whose Quincy: Vollständig give them these visual traits include Quilge Opie, Bambietta Basterbine, Candice Catnipp, Bazz-B, Robert Accutrone, Liltotto Lamperd, and Meninas McAllon. However, not all Quincy: Vollständig grant these specific constructs: Mask De Masculine's Quincy: Vollständig gives him a cape-like Reishi construct on his back, small wings on his neck, and a giant star around his head, and Äs Nödt's Tatarforas gives him ring-like spikes on his back and a spiky halo floating above his head. In addition, the members of the Schutzstaffel, upon being revived via Yhwach's Auswählen, are granted white feathery Reishi wings, instead of normal Reishi wings most Sternritter possess; with Gerard Valkyrie being the only individual among the Schutzstaffel to possess a Heiligenschein.
Two members of the Schutzstaffel, Lille Barro and Gerard Valkyrie, have shown that if they suffer from a fatal injury while in their initial Quincy: Vollständig state, they can enter a second form. Their bodies transform drastically different from their previous forms, and the fatal injury and lost body parts incurred will be regenerated.
|Variations of Quincy: Vollständig|
|Vollständig Name||Primary Weapon||Wielder Name||Appearance|
|Biskiel (神の正義 (ビスキエル), Bisukieru; Japanese for "Justice of God")||Sword||Quilge Opie|
Grimaniel (神の歩み (グリマニエル), gurimanieru; Japanese for "Walk of God")
|Unknown||None||Mask De Masculine|
|Tatarforas (神の怯え (タタルフォラス), tataruforasu; Japanese for "Afraid of God")||None||Äs Nödt|
|Gudoero (神の性愛 (グドエロ), Gudoero; Japanese for "Sexuality of God")||Bow||PePe Waccabrada|
|Jillel (神の裁き (ジリエル), Jirieru; Japanese for "Judgement of God")||Wings||Lille Barro|
|Hasshein (神の毒見 (ハスハイン), Hasuhain; Japanese for "God's Poison Taster")||Staff||Askin Nakk Le Vaar|
|Aschetonig (神の権能 (アシュトニグ), Ashutonigu; Japanese for "Divine Authority of God")||Sword||Gerard Valkyrie|
- This ability is called Quincy Vollsterndich in the English localization of the manga.
- Unlike other Quincy: Vollständig, Gerard Valkyrie's does not include a Heiligenschein nor wings. Gerard has wings when he initially uses Quincy: Vollständig, but only because he already had them beforehand, and he removes them soon after. This is because he can create and disperse wings at will, even in his base form.
- In Bleach: Brave Souls unlike in the colored Manga where all Quincy: Vollständig appear to be colored blue, in the game each individual Quincy: Vollständig has there own colour schemed.
- Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 5-8
- Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 7-8
- Bleach manga; Chapter 584, pages 10-15
- Bleach manga; Chapter 586, pages 1-7
- Bleach manga; Chapter 587, pages 11-16
- Bleach manga; Chapter 490, page 11
- Bleach manga; Chapter 563, page 12
- Bleach manga; Chapter 568, page 6
- Bleach manga; Chapter 670, page 4
- Bleach manga; Chapter 555, page 15
- Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 11-15
- Bleach manga; Chapter 493, pages 5-11
- Bleach manga; Chapter 498, page 10
- Bleach manga; Chapter 557, pages 4-7
- Bleach manga; Chapter 563, page 13
- Bleach manga; Chapter 491, pages 9-12
- Bleach manga; Chapter 556, pages 7-9
- Bleach manga; Chapter 563, pages 13-15
- Bleach manga; Chapter 493, pages 9-10
- Bleach manga; Chapter 554, page 17
- Bleach manga; Chapter 630, page 14
- Bleach manga; Chapter 493, page 14
- Bleach manga; Chapter 654, pages 9-10
- Bleach manga; Chapter 652, pages 1-4, 11-13
- Bleach manga; Chapter 653, pages 14-15
- Bleach manga; Chapter 490, page 13
- Bleach manga; Chapter 555, page 15
- Bleach manga; Chapter 555, page 16
- Bleach manga; Chapter 586, page 7
- Bleach manga; Chapter 563, page 14
- Bleach manga; Chapter 568, page 9
- Bleach manga; Chapter 603, pages 14-17
- Bleach manga; Chapter 604, pages 9-10
- Bleach manga; Chapter 620, page 7
- Bleach manga; Chapter 650, pages 2-3
- Bleach manga; Chapter 672, page 6
- Bleach manga; Chapter 490, pages 140-141, Weekly Shonen Jump Alpha, Issue 5/21/12
- Bleach manga; Chapter 671, pages 4-5
- Bleach manga; Chapter 669, page 13