This page is for those interested in being part of the Policy & Standards Committee. Before filling out the nomination form, please keep in mind the following requirements
- Users should be a weekly and active user of the wiki.
- Users must have at least 500 productive main space edits.
- Having good spelling and grammar is useful.
- Users should have good communication skills. (In constant communication with admin and committee members)
- Users must be well read on our policies and help enforce them.
- Users must not have been blocked within 3 months of being nominated.
- Users who have violated policy more than 2 times and did not stop are not eligible to become members.
- Users who have had their edits reverted more than 4 times and did not stop are not eligible to become members.
- Users have to be on the wiki for 3-4 months before joining the Committee.
- Users should also ensure they (or the person they're nominating) can meet the requirements for remaining in the Committee before nominating themselves.
Nomination For: FutureQuincy
User Name: FutureQuincy
Number of Contributions: 644
Date of First Mainspace Edit: July 10, 2013
Wiki Project Membership: Grammar Corner, previously
Additional Information: Alright, after thinking it over for the past couple days I've decided to nominate myself for the Committee. For the last couple of years I've worked to maintain grammar as well as worked on general improvements, as well as helping to undo vandalism. I've been in regular contact with Committee members and I have not violated any of the Wiki's policies since I've been here. If I have made any mistakes, I've accepted it and learned how to edit in the correct manner. I'll admit that I've made mistakes; I'll be the first person to admit that I'm flawed, and that there may be a few things that I still don't understand. But I never go a single internet session without checking the Wiki and any recent edits multiple times, and I try my darndest to make any improvement I can. If there is anything I can do within my abilities to improve Bleach Wiki, then you can bet that I will do it to the best of those abilities. There may come a time when I won't be able to perform any duties, but I feel that at this time, I can. So, without any regrets, I'm putting myself out there and nominating myself. If everyone agrees, great. If not, that's OK too.
- Support - Jooooiiiin uuuuuuuus. But seriously, full support from me. I absolutely think Future would be a good addition to the committee.
- Support - This one...I like this one. He knows what's up when it comes to the wiki, and I think that of all the super-active non-admin users, he's the only one who hasn't gotten in trouble yet, which is impressive. Also he's pretty amiable and willing to talk things out with people. Give this man a rollback.--Xilinoc (talk) 00:03, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Support - Consistent user who is always on look out for stuff and potentially bad users. Support!!
Nomination For: Naruto 45
User Name:Naruto 45
Number of Contributions: 841
Date of First Mainspace Edit: September 8, 2009
Wiki Project Membership: Grammar Corner, previously
Additional InformationHere I go putting myself out here. I mostly undo vandalism edits, checking every day to make sure that bad edits are stopped. Making sure the pages match each other such as characters Heights, powers and abilities and anything else I can help with. Plus I make sure that my edits are help full to the wiki before making them, and I am will to continue to work with everybody to improve the wiki, my editing skills to the best of my abilities regardless.If you see fit to choose me great if not that is still fine and thank you for giving me this chance. Signature: Naruto 45 (talk) 01:24, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Support - Absolutely. As with Future, 45 has also displayed the qualities necessary for a potential committee member.
- Support - Same, 45's legit just like Future.--Xilinoc (talk) 06:12, December 3, 2015 (UTC)
- Support - Totally tired right now and doing this out of order, sorry Yuletime torture suckies but yes of course I agree. Great work so far but might help if we discuss projects and future as in our roles too!!
Nomination For: Timjer
User Name: Timjer
Number of Contributions: 1,723
Date of First Mainspace Edit: August 26th, 2016
Wiki Project Membership: None
Additional Information: Boy howdy, do I think this is long overdue. Not only does Timjer meet every single qualification listed here, for some time now he's shouldered the MAJORITY of the workload regarding Narita's light novels after years and years of no one else being willing to take up the burden (myself included) and in that time has done pretty amazing work in bringing the wiki up-to-date with what's essentially been missing information - to the point that, if we had a dedicated unit for Light Novel stuff, he'd be the head of it without a doubt. On top of that, he's polite and friendly, more than willing to learn from his mistakes, often patrolling for vandals/incorrect info on the RC (heck, undoing an instance of vandalism was his very first edit)...if I'm being honest, he's already halfway to Committee Member status on his own, just without any of its privileges (which I think he could make great use of, especially protecting and bypassing protection for pages). We've still got two seats open on the team, and considering that this wiki is only going to get more busy leading up to the anime's return, it's time to fill them - let's start with Timjer.
- Support - Without a shadow of a doubt in my mind.--Xilinoc (talk) 13:05, May 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Support - He has been such a massive help around here and I believe he will continue to be.-- 13:11, May 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Support - I'd been thinking about asking just that after last weeks vandalism. If Timjer wants it, I say yes. ~~Ууp <talk> 21:50, May 30, 2020 (UTC)
- Support - Late to the party. I've been hella inactive since things ended in '16, but I absolutely have faith in Timjer as a potential Committee member. He knows how to clean up vandalism, tell off the occasional troll (as shown recently), and he has the stomach to deal with Can't Fear Your Own World info, making him a braver man than I.